Your Temperature Measurement Experts
Sanitary Temperature Sensors for Life Sciences Applications
Whether you’re needing sanitary temperature sensors for your biopharmaceutical or biotech needs, you can count on Burns Engineering to produce quality sensors for the greater life sciences industry.
In the life sciences industry, many products need to be carefully manufactured at a particular temperature. If you want to closely monitor the temperature of your company’s products, you need to work with a temperature sensor that is designed for applications within a hygienic environment.
In terms of sanitary temperature sensors designed for life sciences applications, Burns Engineering manufactures products that are unrivaled. We have spent more than 60 years working hard to supply our valued clients with top-tier temperature measurement solutions.
We can supply these types of sanitary sensors to your life sciences company:
- Series S RTDs and thermocouples for use in sanitary product manufacturing environments.
- Non-intrusive RTDs and thermocouples for use in small diameter piping.
- Sanitary thermowells that provide the best protection for your temperature sensors.
- Freezer and cryogenic RTDs for sub-zero product storage applications.
- Series A RTDs for use within confined spaces.
- Autoclave RTDs that can be used inside of autoclaves.
- Bioreactor RTDs that can be used in disposable bioreactor bags.
- Flush mount RTDs and thermocouples for installation within walls.
High Quality Sanitary Temperature Sensors for Your Life Sciences Company
There are a myriad of uses for Burns Engineering’s sanitary temperature sensors in the life sciences industry. Get in touch with us today if you’re interested in purchasing any of our products!