Your Temperature Measurement Experts
Sanitary Temperature Sensors for Food & Beverage Industry
For all of your sanitary temperature sensor needs for use in the food and beverage industry, contact the experts at Burns Engineering.
Many foods and beverages are temperature sensitive, so it is imperative to monitor their temperature at all times during the manufacturing process. Safely monitoring the temperature of your food and beverage products will require you to use a temperature sensor which is designed for sanitary applications.
Burns Engineering is a leading manufacturer of sanitary temperature sensors for usage in the food and beverage industry. We have over 60 years of experience with offering industry-best temperature measurement solutions to assist our clients.
We can provide these varieties of sanitary sensors to your food and beverage company:
- Series S RTDs and thermocouples that can be used in sanitary food storage facilities.
- Non-intrusive RTDs and thermocouples that are designed for small diameter piping applications.
- Sanitary thermowells that can shield your sanitary sensors.
- Freezer and cryogenic RTDs that work in sub-zero food storage environments.
- Series A RTDs that can be installed in small spaces.
- Flush mount RTDs and thermocouples that can be installed in mixing vessels.
Premium Sanitary Temperature Sensors for Your Food & Beverage Company
If you need sanitary temperature sensors for usage in your food and beverage manufacturing facilities, Burns Engineering has got you covered. Give us a call today for more information about our products!