Your Temperature Measurement Experts
Industrial Temperature Sensors for HVAC Applications
Does your company need a trusted supplier of industrial temperature sensors for HVAC industry applications? Burns Engineering can deliver the products you’re looking for.
Industrial temperature sensors are a critical component of the HVAC industry, with applications in all heating, cooling and ventilation systems. Not only do sensors help to regulate climate control, they can also alert technicians to equipment issues so that repairs can be performed before system failure occurs.
At Burns Engineering, we have more than 60 years of experience with providing premium temperature sensors for HVAC clients. In that time, we’ve developed a reputation for always providing reliable HVAC sensors that are assets to our clients, with applications in a variety of environments.
We can provide your HVAC company with these Series D products:
- D01, D02, D03 and D04 averaging RTDs for HVAC applications
- D05 and D06 four-point averaging RTDs for HVAC systems
- D07 RTD room temperature sensors that fit standard electrical junction boxes
- D08 extra-sensitivity RTD room temperature sensors with optional transmitters
- D09 RTD room temperature sensors with transmitters
- D10 RTD room temperature sensors which don’t require a junction box for operation
- D11 heavy-duty RTD room temperature sensors
Does Your HVAC Company Need High-Performance Temperature Sensors?
No matter how hot or cold your HVAC system runs, Burns Engineering has temperature sensors to assist you with diagnostics. Contact us today to discover more about our products!